Terms and Conditions
THE OWNER OF THE GOODS INSTRUCT AND AUTHORISE MOWCARE TO:
- Execute the work set out and agreed to as detailed herein, with the full understanding that the quotation is a best of expected costs, and is only valid for 21 days.
- Utilise sub-contractors as nominated by Mowcare.
- Dispose of any parts replaced by Mowcare at your discretion.
- Expect me to collect or accept delivery of equipment within seven days of notification by telephone that the work is completed.
- Charge a quotation fee as per signage displayed in the shop.
- Apply a storage fee of R7.00 per day for goods not collected with 2 months of quotation date. Goods confiscated will be sold to defray expenses.
- Expect payment for all repair work done on a cash COD basis. 5% interest per month will be charged for late payment of account-holding customers.
- All Combustion units brought into Mowcare will have there fuel drained to avoid fire hazard.
MOWCARE SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- Our quotation is based on our initial diagnosis without stripping the unit down to its base, which could incur additional and unnecessary expenses.
- The customer acknowledges our in-shop sign which details our companies field of specialization, and that by accepting a request to repair the other brands we cannot assume liability for additional costs which may need to be incurred.
- All goods are left at the owners discretion. Mowcare accepts no responsibility for loss, theft, damage or any circumstance which may affect the goods.
A machine dependent strip and quote fee will apply in the following instances:
- should a machine be beyond repair.
- should an estimate / quotation not be accepted.
- WE DO NOT SHIP STIHL MACHINES, THEY MUST BE COLLECTED IN-STORE. (If we need to cancel your STIHL machine order and refund you, due to you not being able to Pick Up in-store, we reserve the right to deduct the Bank Fees/Commissions incurred on the sale.)